Mindfulness, Concentration, Insight:
Meet, Greet, and Take a Seat in the Buddha’s Teachings
A Mindfulness Retreat in the Tradition of Thich Nhat Hanh
Mindfulness brings concentration.Concentration brings insight.Insight liberates you from your ignorance, your anger, your craving.When you are free from your afflictions, happiness becomes possible.—Thich Nhat Hanh
Scholarships are available thanks to the generous contributions of the Plum Blossom Sangha community. To apply for a scholarship, please complete the Scholarship Application Form below after you have completed the retreat registration form. The scholarship application deadline is March 24, 2023.
Guidelines for applying for a scholarship:
- Please complete the retreat registration form prior to applying for a scholarship.
- We request that you pay a minimum of $100 of the retreat fee so that others may also have an opportunity for a scholarship.
- If possible, scholarship applicants are encouraged to choose the least expensive room option (3+ beds and shared bath) so that our scholarship funds can help as many as possible to attend the retreat. Please note on the scholarship application if you need additional considerations for room accommodations.
- Payment will not be required until after a decision on your scholarship application has been made.
- The deadline to apply for a scholarship is March 24, 2023.
If you have any questions, please contact our retreat registrar, Andrea Black, at firstname.lastname@example.org.