One Wild and Precious Life! Cultivating Your Personal Mindfulness Practice
“Tell me, what is it you plan to do with your one wild and precious life?”~Mary Oliver
Friday April 3rd – Sunday April 5th, 2015*
Lotus Hall at Radha Madhav Dham
151 Lotus Circle
Austin, TX 78737
Led by Dharma Teacher Terry Cortes-Vega, and Plum Blossom Sangha
Please join us for our annual Spring Retreat! This is a wonderful opportunity for us to come together, to simply BE together, and to cultivate mindfulness and joy together. When we come together as a community, we realize that we are not alone on the path. We realize we are supported by many wonderful friends, teachers, and mother Earth. All we have to do is take one breath in mindfulness, one step in mindfulness, in order to touch all the nourishing and healing elements inside and around us.
Location: Our retreat will be hosted at the beautiful Ancient Yoga Center, located in the heart of the Austin Hill Country. It is also known as the Radha Madhav Dham Ashram, the home of one of the largest Hindu Temples in the USA. Established in 1990 and open to people of all faiths, it is a center for spiritual upliftment. Situated on 200 acres of picturesque grounds, the setting is beautiful and serene. Click here to learn more about Ancient Yoga Center.
Food: Meals will be provided and will consist of freshly prepared vegan dishes. Unfortunately, due to the nature of the retreat, we are unable to accommodate other special diets.
Accommodation: Ancient Yoga Center offers a wide range of housing options. Overnight accommodations include a choice of private or shared rooms with an attached bath, or private or shared rooms with a shared bath just down the hall. Shared bath facilities are complete with showers that each include a small private dressing area. Click here to learn more about accommodation options. Men and women will live in separate areas.**
**If there is someone (of the same gender) that you would like to room with, please share their name on the registration form. Couples may stay together in a 2-person room with private bath.
Retreat Fees: Retreat fees vary based on the accommodation that you choose. Below is the TOTAL RETREAT FEE/person based on meals and a stay of 3 days, 2 nights:
- Accommodations with a Shared Bath down the Hallway:
- Room with 3+ single beds : $235 total retreat fee/person
- Room with 2 single beds : $265 total retreat fee/person
- Room with 1 single bed : $305 total retreat fee/person
- Accommodations with a Private Bath attached:
- Room with 3 single beds: $255 total retreat fee/person
- Room with 2 single beds: $275 total retreat fee/person
- Room with 1 single bed: $325 total retreat fee/person
- Commuter Rate (not staying overnight): $185 total retreat fee/person
Please visit this website regularly for updates and details. Scholarships may be available, and you can find more information about them here. For questions about registration, please contact our registrar, Gale Spear at firstname.lastname@example.org .
* For Order of Interbeing/Aspirant members attending the retreat on Wednesday April 1st or Thursday April 2nd, please complete Step 1 and Step 2 to the best of your abilities and then email Gale Spear (email@example.com) to complete your registration. Online payments may be made here.